As a chef’s right hand, you help as a cook in the kitchen. Your work consists mainly of preparing the mise en place, washing and cutting vegetables where you are familiar with the cutting techniques. Preparing the dishes according to the menu, whereby own input and creativity are appreciated. Passing on the dishes with the possibility to also get familiar with the warm side. The employer appreciates you to grow. You do all this in an environment where knowledge about ingredients, techniques, safety and hygiene are important factors within the team.
He or she is responsible for the work entrusted to him/her by the cook including:
- Mise-en-place of the hot and cold dishes.
- Roasts meat, fish and poultry; prepares all sorts of sauces; pastry shop.
- Prepares and works according to the order, respects a certain time schedule, recipe, working method and work organisation.
- Arranges and garnishes dishes on plates or dishes or places them in hot water baths. Respects portioning of different meal components.
- Gives instructions to the helpers if necessary and replaces the cook in the absence.
- Clean up the kitchen.
- Checks inventory and passes orders to the responsible.
- Cleans work tools, utensils en working area.
- Is co-responsible for order, cleanliness and safety in the kitchen.
Do you already have some experience as an assistant cook and perhaps a cook licence ?
A passion for cooking and do you want to end up in a TOP team?
No diploma or licence, but at least 3 years of experience in a similar job?
Punctual and well-cared for and irregular workingscheme, even in weekends?
Then you are the person we’re looking for!!!!
From €1500,- to €2000,- inclusive accommodation.