We are looking for dedicated, organised dishwashers who are enjoining tob e part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment. The dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled plates en flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly and store them accordingly. They may also prestock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed communicative and easygoing time management skills. You are able to prioritise tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans and flatware.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen . such as, pots and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing of deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash hand rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks , if needed.
- Comply and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- A school diploma/license or equivalent.
- Minimal 2 years experience of similar work.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to stand or walk 8-hour shifts.